1.Any discrepancies with orders must be reported within three (3) days of receipt. No returns or exchange will be accepted after three (3) days from receipt of your order.
2. Discrepancies reported after three (3) days which are not the fault of Golden Grove Naturals Pty Ltd will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is deemed appropriate, this must occur within 1 month of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted after 1 month.
3. If an error is made by Golden Grove Naturals with regards to a written or online order, return shipping will be covered as part of the refund / exchange of goods. If urgent re-dispatch is required, the customer will be required to pay for the goods upfront and any credit refund due will be paid once we receive the returned goods. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided to monitor the item being sent back.
4. Any errors made by clients or change of mind returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. The return freight will be at the client’s cost.
5. Goods being returned must be carefully re-packed and must include identifying information such as your invoice number, name, contact information as well as an explanation of why the goods are being returned.
6. All goods/products must be unused when returned to Golden Grove Naturals to qualify for a credit or refund.
7. We do not accept cancellations and returns for change of mind on indent items.